Saturday, July 19, 2014

Playing Final Fantasy VI Part 4

I honestly forgot where exactly I was supposed to be going. The village where I parked my airship had nothing. So I wondered to another town.

Whiiiitee giiirrrrrl waaasteeeeed!
Um...No?
I got to the town I needed to go to, but I looked away when the town name came up. So I have no idea what’s going on. Some guy wants me to go behind this crate with him...at least buy me a drink first.

You're just so cute with your vibrant clothes and evil laugh!
Squee, Kefka.
  
Oh no, Celes!

I don’t remember this from the last time I played. Apparently she is an imp? How did I not ever see this status before?


I don’t remember this at all, honestly. Which is a good thing, because I’m experiencing this again “for the first time.”


And then this asshole tried to kill me. What if I was looking for the bathroom? What if I just wanted to know if he had a moment to talk about the Invisible Pink Unicorn?

Speaking of unicorns...
It’s the laaaasstt uniiiiiicooorn!

Whoa, plot!
 Da da duuuun!

Cool it on the graphics.
 Graphics!

Then I became badass. I should look like this all the time.


I wish I hit the screenshot button a few seconds before. Two sparkles dance and fly together, and then – that’s how a baby is made!




And this is where I called it quits. I played way longer than I wanted to.

Setzer’s Slots ability in battle is fun to use. It hasn’t failed me yet, though I am sure one day it will. I was lazy and forgot to rearrange my party, so it's still Edgar, Locke, and Setzer, and I'll be too lazy to fix it tomorrow too.

No comments:

Post a Comment