Monday, October 14, 2013

Revenge Season 2!

I'm going to try to be spoiler free here...

I finished season 2 of Revenge last night, and so much happened!

So much AWESOME. 

But also so much SAD. 

Really...a little bit too much on the sad feels, because I think it'll come back to bite them in the ass next season.

And I little bit on the LAME side, because they are running out of shocking! revelations to stir up the atmosphere.

See this:

Revenge Face.
This is Emily's Revenge Face. I'm so going to ruin you. 
Or,
I am so going to murder you. 
I like the latter better. I practice it in the bathroom mirror (not really). 

Now I have to wait until next year for Season 3 to come out. I'm not sure if I'll have enough to tide me over with other shows, especially because they cancelled Bunheads! DAMNIT. I actually have a review half written for it. I'll probably watch the whole thing again and try to actually do the things I say I will do here. 

Anyway.

Emily is awesome. Revenge is awesome. More people should watch revenge so we can gush about the awesome.   

1 comment:

  1. My husband has been battling with premature Ejaculation but ever since we used Dr Masade root and herbs, my lover is now performing perfectly well and i want to say a big thanks to Dr Masade. Incase anyone out there is facing similar problems should just contact Dr Masade on masadeinstanthelp@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2349034745112 He can as well cure the following disease;
    Herpes,
    Asthma,
    Cancer,
    HSV1, &
    HSV2,
    Hepatitis B,
    HIV/AID ETC.

    ReplyDelete