Monday, November 5, 2012

Deadly Premonition Director's Cut Video And Release Date





Ok, so the video does not show a thing. Except that it will be released only the PS3 and in 2013. Some internet sources random people are saying March 2013, but since I can't find a terribly reliable source I'm not going to say that we should even take March into consideration.

Publisher Rising Star told Eurogamer that it will be released 2013. That's some reliable info right there.

I know Japan got a PS3 release for this game, but we didn't. Which makes me kind of bitchy when it comes to the Director's Cut only being released on the PS3. You know why I played Deadly Premonition on the Xbox 360? Because I don't own a bloody PS3, damnit. I do know people who are more than willing to let me use theirs, but still. If the PS3 dramatically drops in price I'll pick one up. But nothing beats fucking over one console's user group over another.

Now, shut up while I listen to my imaginary friend tell me what letters are in my coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment